Monday 27 July 2015

about me



My name is Chen Huang and come from China.I has ben study fashion design foundation course in Cambridge last year.However, I am studying pre-sessional English course in the Farnham now and will learn the BA Fashion Design in the Epsom in September.When i was a young girl,I was very interested in art, and still remember my dream is to be a designer.My major is fashion design, i think the designed creativity and inspiration.For one year foundation education gives me a lot things to learn, and a lot practice to improve myself.It teach me not only what to study and how to work, and also to see the importance of practical ability.I choose the major in order to broad my view in fashion design, and improve my research ability. I think i will do my best in the further study.


1 comment:

  1. It is great but I think you can change the font because it is not clear with the deep colour background.

    ReplyDelete